Home Insurance Savings Tips
What are some ways you can SAVE on your homeowners insurance?
- Set higher deductibles to lower your premiums.
- Most companies offer discounts for smoke detectors, burglar alarms, third-party alarm monitoring systems, dead bolts, fire extinguishers, Neighborhood Watch programs.
- Earn “multiple coverage” discounts by using one carrier for all of your insurance.
- Premiums will be higher if fire stations and fire hydrants are too far away.
- Going without a claim for three to five years may warrant a discount. Most companies reward longevity of service. Some companies offer discounts if you’ve paid off the mortgage.
- Discounts often apply if your home was built or rebuilt within the past 10-15 years.
- Check out non-smoker, early retirement, and live-in-housekeeper discounts.
Need an insurance provider? Ask me!
I have a few I recommened and can help you get to a great person to work with.